Learn a New Skill Through the Missouri Apprenticeship Program
The U.S. Department of Labor (USDOL)/Office of Apprenticeship wants to connect job seekers, employers, and veterans to apprenticeship training programs in Missouri through its Web site, www.missouriapprenticeship.com. An apprenticeship is a great way to learn a skill and get started in a career. The best part of all is that you earn a salary while you learn!
A Registered Apprenticeship Program can also help you reduce employee training costs, increase employee knowledge and loyalty, and keep pace with advancing technology. Currently, more than 225,000 employers nationwide are benefitting from Registered Apprenticeships. Here are some additional ways an apprenticeship can be of benefit to you or your business.
- Begin earning a paycheck from day one.
- Learn a skill or trade through on-the-job training and have the potential to earn college credit.
- Succeed in a long-term career while earning a competitive salary.
- Increase your wages as your skill level increases.
- Receive nationally recognized certifications.
- Gain valuable skills needed to succeed in your career.
To learn more about how an apprenticeship can benefit you or your organization, visit www.missouriapprenticeship.com.