Employer Credit Card Payments

You can pay unemployment contributions (taxes), interest, penalties, federal interest amounts due, and any other outstanding balance with the Division of Employment Security using a major credit card (MasterCard, Discover, Visa, and American Express). Debit cards are accepted and processed as credit cards.

If you need to file your Contribution and Wage Report or want to make payments without a fee, visit UInteract.

If paying by credit card, a convenience fee will be charged to your account from the third party in the amount of 2.0% plus 25 cents.

By choosing this method of payment, you will be directed to a third party secure website for Collector Solutions. Please have the 10-digit Missouri Employment Security account number available.