Skip to main content
Public Works Information
Submit Contractor's Wage Survey
- The Department conducts the Contractor’s Wage Survey annually to determine the prevailing wage for each occupational title in each county for public works construction projects.
Prevailing Wage Information
- Missouri's Prevailing Wage Law establishes a minimum wage rate that must be paid to workers on public works construction projects in Missouri, such as bridges, roads, and government buildings.
Prevailing Wage Look-Up
- The Annual Wage Order lists the prevailing wage rates on public construction projects for each occupation in each county.
Building Accessibility Assessment
- Take this assessment to see if a building is accessible to people with disabilities.
Are You Covered?
- Before awarding a contract, make sure your contractor has workers' compensation coverage for its employees.
Building Blocks for Public Works
- Sign up for this free public works compliance/guidance seminar for contractors to better business practices and avoid compliance issues.