Our Department aggressively investigates all fraud tips and complaints submitted to our office. In order to hold those who violate the law accountable for their actions, we depend on these fraud submissions. Please read the areas of fraud and noncompliance below and contact us if you have any questions.
Select one of the options below to learn how to report fraud to our office:
- Report Workers Compensation Fraud including employee fraud, employer fraud, insurer fraud and employer noncompliance.
- Report Unemployment Claims Fraud that results from fraudulent claims for unemployment insurance benefits by workers.
- US Department of Justice - Unemployment Insurance Fraud Consumer Protection Guide
- US Department of Labor - Unemployment Insurance Fraud
- US Department of Labor - Unemployment Insurance Fraud (Spanish Version)
- US Department of Labor - Fraud Alert Graphic
- US Department of Labor - Phishing Fraud Alert (Spanish Version)
- US Deparment of Labor - Money Mule Awareness
- Report Employee Misclassification Fraud that results when employers attempt to misclassify employees as independent contractors and avoid unemployment insurance tax.