Military Unemployment Benefits for trailing spouses. Supporting you while you support our country

Information for Military Spouses

Missourians who leave their job and relocate to be with a spouse active in the military can file for unemployment benefits. If you are a military spouse and filing online, click on the box "Quit-Resigned" as the reason for separation from your employer. More Information for Military Spouses...

Military Unemployment Benefits

 File a Claim (new, renewed, weekly)
You can file a new claim or a weekly request for unemployment benefits online.
 Update Contact Information
If you move, update your records or change your personal information with the Division.​
 My Account/Claim Status
You can check account activity, view current and past unemployment claims, and print your claim records.​
 Check Balance
View the balance of your unemployment benefits on your debit card.​
 Public Programs and Services
These programs are available to assist you while you file for benefits.​
 Calculating Your Weekly Benefits
Use this tool to calculate potential benefits.​
 File an Appeal
If you disagree with the decision on your benefits, you may file an appeal.

Regional Claim Centers

Jefferson City:  573-751-9040
Kansas City:    816-889-3101
St. Louis:         314-340-4950
Springfield:      417-895-6851
Outside Local Calling Area:   800-320-2519
Fax Number:   573-751-9730

Click here to submit a request.