Workplace Safety Complaint Information

Want to file a workplace safety complaint? Please choose from the two categories below and follow the instructions to file your complaint.

Public Sector

If you are an employee with the public sector and are concerned about safety and health conditions at your facility, please complete the Workplace Safety Complaint Form (LS-65) form.

Private Sector

If you are an employee with the private sector, The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) has jurisdiction over your issue. You may contact OSHA directly at the Kansas City office at 816-483-9531 or the St. Louis office at 314-425-4249.