The following rates are in effect for 2019:
• Administrative Tax (authorized under Sec. 287.690) - 1.0 percent
• Administrative Surcharge (authorized under Sec. 287.716) - 1.0 percent
• Second Injury Fund Surcharge (authorized under Sec. 287.715) - 3.0 percent
• Second Injury Fund Supplemental Surcharge (authorized under Sec. 287.715.6) - 3.0 percent
If you have questions or need additional information, contact the Division of Workers' Compensation at 800-775-2667 or the Department of Insurance, Financial Institutions, and Professional Registration at 800-394-0964. View the 2018 Workers’ Compensation Memorandum.
- 2018 Workers' Comp State Average Weekly Wage and Maximums
- Related: Notice of Employers Election to Become a Member of a Group Insurance Pool* Pursuant to 287.200.4(3)(a), RSMo (WC-304-G)
Related: Mesothelioma Liability Election of Self-Insured Employer or Group Trust Member Pursuant to 287.200.4(3), RSMo (WC-304-I)
- Docketing Changes – Revised January 24, 2018
- Changes to Chapter 287 RSMo per SB 700 effective 08/28/2016
- We are now accepting the 2017 version of the North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) codes in regards to designating the employer’s industry for First Report of Injury submission purposes. If you have questions, please contact the Division of Workers’ Compensation at 573-751-3935.