- Attention Attorneys! The Division of Workers’ Compensation has created email addresses for submitting requests for settings, entries of appearance, motions to withdraw, and requests for continuance directly to the local office where the case venue lies.
The following rates are in effect for 2022:
- Administrative Tax (authorized under Sec. 287.690) - 1.0 percent
- Administrative Surcharge (authorized under Sec. 287.716) - 1.0 percent
- Second Injury Fund Surcharge (authorized under Sec. 287.715) - 3.0 percent
- Second Injury Fund Supplemental Surcharge (authorized under Sec. 287.715.6) - 1.0 percent
- 2021 Workers' Comp State Average Weekly Wage and Maximum effective July 1 2021
- Related: Notice of Employers Election to Become a Member of a Group Insurance Pool* Pursuant to 287.200.4(3)(a), RSMo (WC-304-G)
Related: Mesothelioma Liability Election of Self-Insured Employer or Group Trust Member Pursuant to 287.200.4(3), RSMo (WC-304-I)
- Docketing Changes – Revised January 24, 2018
- Changes to Chapter 287 RSMo per SB 700 effective 08/28/2016
- We are now accepting the 2022 version of the North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) codes in regards to designating the employer’s industry for First Report of Injury submission purposes. If you have questions, please contact the Division of Workers’ Compensation at 573-751-3935.